Do you need a premises risk assessment?
Undertaking a detailed risk assessment is an absolutely vital consideration when taking on new premises. Failure to do so could result in you buying or leasing a property which does not adhere to legal requirements
With the potential to create safety issues and legal repercussions. GR Safety Solutions are available to give you an in-depth guide into how you can conduct a risk assessment of your prospective property.
The Workplace (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1992 and Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 state that equipment, devices and systems are subject to a suitable maintenance programme. It is important that you obtain in-date inspection certificates or maintenance reports for electrical, gas, lifts and fire safety systems.
Why choose GR Safety Solutions for premises risk assessments?
- Our professional health & safety consultants are available 24/7 to advise and support you on any health & safety issues.
- We’re highly qualified to carry out your risk assessments for you
- We can act as your competent person
- We create health & safety policies, procedures and management systems bespoke to your business
- We can help you achieve and promote a positive health & safety culture
Premises Risk Assessments
We like to make it easy
You Contact Us
Simply use one of the easy access contact methods to contact us today phone, email or live chat with our advisors.
We will go through your training requirements and advise you the next steps of what to do.
First Class Service
Once we have agreed a plan of action we will provide you with a first class service throughout our time together.