A Level 2 Conflict Resolution and Personal Safety Course
Nationally recognised course for Conflict Resolution and Personal Safety in the workplace.
Work-related violence is on the rise and employers have a duty of care to provide a safe place of work. This is not easy in environments where the potential for conflict and aggression is high. So no matter where you work, this qualification is designed to suit any business, office, industrial, school or work environment.
This Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Level 2 Award in Conflict resolution and personal safety provides employees with a foundation in conflict resolution, with emphasis on the importance of personal safety to enable them to protect themselves in the face of confrontational behaviour.
This Conflict Resolution and Personal Safety course is ideal for anyone who comes into contact with members of the public or works in an are with a high risk of violence, e.g.
- In house security who have not done SIA training
- Shop assistants
Why choose GR Safety Solutions for conflict resolution training?
- Our professional health & safety consultants are available 24/7 to advise and support you on any health & safety issues.
- We’re highly qualified to carry out your risk assessments for you
- We can act as your competent person
- We create health & safety policies, procedures and management systems bespoke to your business
- We can help you achieve and promote a positive health & safety culture
- Special indemnity scheme
- Fixed monthly fee – no hidden surprises here
A guide to conflict resolution
We like to make it easy
You Contact Us
Simply use one of the easy access contact methods to contact us today phone, email or live chat with our advisors.
We will go through your training requirements and advise you the next steps of what to do.
First Class Service
Once we have agreed a plan of action we will provide you with a first class service throughout our time together.