Lone Worker Policy
Lone workers require their own policies and procedures to ensure they are protected from any lone worker risks and hazards. GR Safety Solutions will take your through what a lone working policy is, what you need to include in your lone worker policy and how to go start creating one.
Usually after a risk assessment, you will produce a safety policy for your lone workers. A lone working safety policy is a guide that will set out your companies’ rules on working alone and help your employees to understand the risks they may face.
Your policy should aim to provide lone workers with clear practical advice and instruction on how to safely work alone.
Why choose GR Safety Solutions for your lone worker policies?
- Our professional health & safety consultants are available 24/7 to advise and support you on any health & safety issues.
- We’re highly qualified to carry out your risk assessments for you
- We can act as your competent person
- We create health & safety policies, procedures and management systems bespoke to your business
- We can help you achieve and promote a positive health & safety culture
- Special indemnity scheme
- Fixed monthly fee – no hidden surprises here
Lone Worker Guide
We like to make it easy
You Contact Us
Simply use one of the easy access contact methods to contact us today phone, email or live chat with our advisors.
We will go through your training requirements and advise you the next steps of what to do.
First Class Service
Once we have agreed a plan of action we will provide you with a first class service throughout our time together.